Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hooray for Zorbing!!!  I went zorbing on Monday and it was so fun!!!  Now I want a zorb in by backyard!  If you haven't heard of zorbing they have these big inflatable clear plastic spheres that you crawl inside then they push you down a gigantic hill!!  Only in New Zealand.  It was super fun though because I did the wet version so they poured a bunch of warm water in with me.  Essentially it was the wildest, most amazing water slide ever!!!!  So here are some pictures to give you an idea of what it is like.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

That looks like so much fun! What an awesome idea.

I was so excited about this concept I decided to do a bit more research about Zorbing (aka "sphering" I learned) on the Internet. Anyway, on Wikipedia, the History section of the article about sphering began by referencing hamster balls. Ha ha! I knew the idea seemed familiar. :)