Thursday, July 10, 2008

Narnia!!  What a fourth!!  So this is Cathedral Cove, where they filmed the new Narnia move Prince Caspian.  Specifically the scene where the kids are transported back to Narnia while waiting for the tube.  Sariah and I spent the afternoon playing on the beach.  What was truly remarkable was that we had the entire beach to ourselves for nearly an hour.  When we arrived there were a few people but they left and we had free reign to be crazy, as evidenced by the photos!  So happy fourth of July!  I hadn't seen the movie though I knew it was filmed there so we went to it the next day and yes it is even more beautiful in person than in the movie!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I'm so jealous, Linsey!

That beautiful scenic beach was one of my favorite parts of the movie. I remember thinking when I saw it, "Man, I have to get someplace like that." And then I get online and find out you ARE there! How cool.

I'm glad you're having fun. It helps spice up my life a little just to read about your adventures. Keep them coming! :)