Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well I has been a while since I have updated my blog but I have been quite busy.  I came back to the States briefly before I set off to Namibia with my parents on safari.  So here are some of the highlights of our trip.  Namibia is absolutely incredible!!!  I loved every moment and have to go back!!  This first picture is my mom.  She and I had some serious fun playing with long-exposure photos on the roof of our bungalow one night!

I can't break with tradition so here is a crazy jumping picture African style!

Namibia is very desert which really felt like home.  The scope of the landscapes was immense.  I loved how open and free it feels!

While my dad and his friend Shawn were hunting the rest of us went on a tour to some incredible locations.  We had so much fun and visited many wonderful areas of Namibia.  Here is our group at dinner in Etosha National Park- Bernd (our tour guide), me, mom, Sherry and Kyle.  The food was great, make sure you try the oryx if you go!

No comments: