Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here we are on our way to board the Hogwart's Express!! Yes it's Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station! (Ironically Platform 9 3/4 has been temporarily moved to platform 12 because of construction at the station, but close enough! It is so funny because it is really tucked away in a corner of the platform right now so you have to search to find it but there are always plenty of people waiting to snap some fun shots like this one!)
Striding two hemispheres!!!! We went to Greenwich and here I am striding the Prime Meridian. The Prime Meridian was amazing but the best part was seeing John Harrison's sea clocks at the observatory near by! Absolutely amazing and something else I can check off my list of things to do before I die!!

1 comment:

Dayna Slack said...

I want to jump through the wall at plateform 9 3/4