Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sarah, Natalie and myself went to the changing of the guard. It was very funny because we were standing in pretty much the worst spot we could have picked. We really saw pretty much nothing aside from a couple of carriages that drove by!! It was so hilarious we were completely foiled!! We followed the band after it finished and got a couple of pics. We have to go again and now we know where to stand!
Guess what!!! I've done something that I can mark off my list of things to do before I die!! I went to the Globe Theatre in London!!! Natalie and I went to see Loves Labours Lost, it was beyond amazing!! Seriously we had the best time ever!! We were 'groundlings' meaning we only paid 5 pounds and had to stand through the performance. But we went super early so we were some of the first ones in and we were literally leaning against the stage in the front center. It really was incredible! I even got hit in the head by a flying loaf of bread in one scene! Excellent!!
Ahh.....the beautiful London skyline!
A lazy afternoon stroll through Hyde Park.

4 comments:

Dayna Slack said...

LOL. Got hit with a loaf of bread in the head. That is so awesome! It is beautiful there. I a glad you are having such a good time.

Julianne said...

I'm having serious traveler's jealousy! I just got back from Disneyland, and it was fun, but London = way cooler!

Cherie Brewer said...

Beautiful...and did you eat the bread??? :D
Cherie

cking said...

Wow, I love the flying loaf of bread story:) Amazing... Can I say that I'm jealous of your adventures???