Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Walking along the south bank of the Thames at twilight.
Optimus Prime on a budget!!! On weekends there are so many street performers! Covent Garden is an especially popular area, every fifty feet there was another act dressed up or performing, very entertaining!!!
Here I am at the Portabello Road market enjoying a scrumptious mushroom and cheese crepe!!
This is Regent's Canal just down the street from my house. Quite picturesque!
Here I am at Kew Gardens, my new favorite spot!!! I've been to many botanical gardens but this place is huge!! My flatmate, Natalie, and I went one day. We spent six hours walking the gardens and we didn't come close to really seeing everything!! Yay for plants!! I'm going to have to spend a lot more time exploring the gardens!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok Adam was looking at the pictures with me and he said, "Wait! Click on that one!!"(the boat on the canal) So I enlarged it and he said, "That's beuutiful[sic]. That is awesome and beuutiful."

Jon and Diana said...

What classes are you taking right now? Looks like you are going to be so busy. I love all of the cool things that Europe has to offer. I'm planning to go when my sister gets home from Sweden.

Linda said...

Love your pics! Looks like you are having way too much fun. Get our schedule planned for when I come for Christmas. mom